Wednesday 10 December 2014

Wonky Cupcake Liners

For me, nothing bursts my happy baking bubble like wrappers that turn your potentially pristine cuppies into little ugly disasters. I found a hack that actually works! It's not my own... and I can't remember where I read it to credit the person :/ Sorry! So, consider this a reblog. I really wanted to share this with you since I know you all are going to be baking up loads of yummy cupcakes for the season.,... might as well make them pretty too!

before

STEP 1:
Pre-heat oven for your cupcakes.

Step 2:
Place liners in your cupcake tins and place it in the oven while it's pre-heating.

Step 3:
Take them out at the end of the pre-heat and let them cool down in the tins before placing your batter in.
N.B- If not using your liners right away, let them cool completely in the tins before removing them.

after


Phew! Isn't it a relief knowing that something actually works and you don't have to put in a lot of effort or throw them out? After this process the liners sit flat in the tins and they pleat right back up for ya.




I'm not lying when I say that I've been brought near tears with some liners... never again ;)
before
after

No comments:

Post a Comment